Bookings Terms and Conditions
Appointment bookings can be made online or directly with Nikki via phone, text, email, Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger and in salon.
2. Online Bookings
Escape Skincare and Beauty requires all online bookings to be reserved with a payment card, however payment will not be taken at this point! Escape Skincare and Beauty requires you to pay the full balance for your treatment(s) at the end of your appointment.
In the event of a missed appointment (no show) or a late cancellation/reschedule/amendment of less than 24 hours before your appointment time, will result in your payment card being charged in full.
3. Payment Options
All major credit/debit cards are excepted for online payments. In the salon, most credit/debit cards are excepted as well as cash.
4. Missed Appointment (no shows), Cancellations, Rescheduled Appointments or Amendments
Working on my own means missed appointments and last minute cancellations has a huge impact on the business. I do realise that at times it is unavoidable, however I would really appreciate you giving as much notice as possible and re-booking your appointment(s) as soon as you can.
Any appointments that are missed or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will result in your payment card being charged in full. If this happens more than twice within a six-month period, all new appointments at the time of booking will have to be paid for in full and are non-refundable if missed or cancelled.
5. Late Appointments
Delays are inevitable from time to time, please let me know as soon as possible if you are going to be late. I will try my best to offer the full treatment, however, this may not be possible if I have another client directly after your appointment and therefore may need to be shortened. If you are late the full treatment price will be charged regardless.
6. Consultation, Medical Conditions and Pregnancy
Twenty four hours prior to your arrival, you will be sent a consultation form via email. You are required to complete the form and send it back before your appointment.
The information you provide on this form is for the safety of my clients. To protect you, there may be occasions when it is inadvisable for certain treatments to be carried out. It is really important that if you have any on-going health problems, are under a GP, Consultant, other Specialist or you are pregnant please let me know in advance. Although I always try to provide the treatment you have requested your health and wellbeing is my top priority.
If you are unsure whether you are able to have the treatment(s) you are booked in for, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me: Nikki - 07500 800890
Escape Skincare and Beauty Ltd, does not pass your personal data on to any 3rd parties. All details are kept strictly confidential unless such details are requested by law, court order, regulatory or Government authority.
My number one priority is protecting my clients whilst the Coronavirus outbreak is still ongoing.
All clients that have an appointment booked are required to complete this Covid-19 health questionnaire. Unfortunately, if you are displaying any symptoms, I request you let me know at the earliest possible convenience so that I can cancel your appointment. Please call Nikki: 07500 800890
To ensure the safety of all parties and to stop the further spread of the Covid-19 virus:
* I will be operating an appointment ONLY system.
* Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time and not before hand. This is to give enough time for clients to leave their appointment prior to yours and to give me enough time to clean.
* Please attend your appointment on your own.
* Upon arrival for your appointment, I am asking all clients to use the hand sanitiser provided.
* Government guidelines requires you to wear a mask. Please bring a face mask with you, if you forget yours I can provide you with one. Government guidelines requires myself to wear a visor and a face mask.
* Food and drink is not allowed to be consumed in the salon other than water. Please bring your own water bottle with you and remember to take it home.
* Please bring minimal personal belongings with you and please refrain from touching them.
* Due to PPE requirements, I am having to add a £2 surcharge to all treatments. This is to help cover increased costs for the extra time needed between clients to clean and for the additional sanitizing products/equipment required. This is temporary and as soon as life gets back to normal and wearing PPE is no longer a requirement, the surcharge will be cancelled.
* Please pay by card, contactless payment or Apple Pay. Cash will be accepted if you are unable to pay by other means.
Most importantly though........please enjoy your treatment!
I take your privacy seriously. As the data controller of the personal data that you provide to Escape Skincare and Beauty Ltd, I will use your personal data for the purposes of carrying out your consultation and keeping a record of your treatments.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact: Nikki 07500 800890
10. Skin Allergy Patch Test for Tinting, Eyelash Lifting and Dermalogica Pro Power Peel
As a professional, your safety is my utmost priority!
The vast majority of people can have tinting, eyelash lifting and skin peel treatments with no problem or side effects, however, a small number of people will experience adverse reactions.
As it is possible to develop an allergy to tinting, eyelash lifting and the peels , even if you have had these treatments in the past with no problems, Escape Skincare and Beauty Ltd requires all new clients (and existing clients with new health problems, new skin sensitivities, pregnancy or have not had a tinting, eyelash lifting and skin peel treatments at Escape within 6 months) to have a patch test at least 48 hours before your appointment.
If Escape Skincare and Beauty change a particular product which requires an allergy skin test, a new patch test will be required at Escape Skincare and Beauty.
Where a manufacturer has changed their ingredients or their terms and conditions regarding allergy skin tests, a new patch test will be required at Escape Skincare and Beauty.
It is with regret that Escape Skincare and Beauty is unable to have the children under the age of 11 years in the salon (this is the specification of my insurance company). 11 years and over are permitted to have treatments if they have signed permission from a parent/guardian. An adult has to be present during the treatment.
12. Escape Skincare and Beauty reserves the right to change all terms and conditions when it is deemed necessary.
Gift Vouchers and e-gift Cards Term and Conditions
1. You can redeem Escape Skincare and Beauty gift vouchers or e-gift cards in Escape Skincare and Beauty salon, Melbourne, Derbyshire. You can use them to purchase treatments and products, as part or full payment.
2. When redeeming your gift voucher or e-gift card, if the total of your transaction is less than the value of the gift voucher/e-gift card, the remaining balance can be used for future treatments/products, as long as the voucher/card has not expired.
3. The gift voucher and e-gift card has an expiry date of 6 months from purchase.
4. Escape Skincare and Beauty gift vouchers and e-gift cards cannot be used for an online purchase at www.dermalogica.co.uk/shop or to purchase other gift vouchers/e-gift cards.
5. Gift vouchers and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Where a gift voucher or e-gift card appears to have been duplicated or tampered, Escape Skincare and Beauty has the right to refuse redemption.
7. Escape Skincare and Beauty, reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of gift vouchers and e-gift cards.
Treatment Course Term and Conditions
1. You can redeem Escape Skincare and Beauty treatment courses in Escape Skincare and Beauty salon, Melbourne, Derbyshire.
2. Treatment course will expire 6 months from purchase.
3. Treatment courses cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. Where a treatment course has been purchased as a gift at Escape Skincare and Beauty and the recipient would prefer to exchange it for other treatments/products of a lower price, monies owing will be refunded to a gift voucher/gift card.
5. Where a treatment course gift voucher or e-gift card appears to have been duplicated or tampered, Escape Skincare and Beauty has the right to refuse redemption.
6. Treatment courses are a commitment and should only be purchased if you are willing to attend your appointments regularly, as explained in the treatment description or during the pre-treatment consultation.
7. Escape Skincare and Beauty reserve the right to change the treatment course terms and conditions.